Missouri lawyers can once again check out publications from the Practice Resource Library. This resource includes more than 150 books on topics ranging from disaster planning to cybersecurity to unbundling services, with additional publications being added regularly.
Dozens of publications have recently been added, including:
- Beyond the Work Product: A Guide to Relationship-Driven Transactional Lawyering
- Law Office Policies, Procedures, and Operations Manual, Seventh Edition
- Own the Map: Marketing Your Law Firm's Address Online
- The Ultimate Guide to Adobe Acrobat DC, Second Edition
- LinkedIn(R) Marketing Techniques for Law and Professional Practices, Second Edition
If you’re looking to open, build, manage, protect, or wind down a practice, you can access the Practice Resource Library at MoBar.org/Library.